Summer 2020 Final Examinations Delivery Formats:
Final examinations for Summer 2020 will take place between June 30-July 2, 2020.
Summer 2020 final examinations will be delivered using one of the following methods:
- A timed, online Blackboard exam.
- A project, with a specific due date.
- A take home exam, with a specific due date.
- An oral, online presentation.
- An oral, online exam.
IMPORTANT: If you will be taking your final examinations via a mobile device, please update your Blackboard mobile application to its latest version.
Important reminders regarding final examinations:
- Be sure to make note of the exact time of your exam(s) listed on the exam schedule.
- Students should email the university at firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the following apply to them:
- There is a need to reschedule final examination(s) due to: Medical Emergencies, Family Emergencies or Work Related Mandates. A completed and signed Final Examination Absent Form and official supporting documentation must be submitted.
- If you have one (1) or more exam clashes. A completed Final Examination Clash Form must be submitted.
- If you have three or more exams in one day. The Final Examination Clash Form is also used for reporting this occurrence.
The Office of Student Life is reminding all students with a documented need for special accommodations for final exams to ensure that they have contacted a university representative at email@example.com by no later than noon, Friday, June 26, 2020 to ensure that accommodations are confirmed prior to the start of the final examination period on Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Notes for Online Examinations:
- For exams that will be facilitated online, through Blackboard, ensure that you test your network connection and have prepared yourself at least 15 minutes before the start of your exam(s).
- Please be advised that you will need to login to Blackboard for your timed exam. Ensure that you have your login credentials (username and password) ready to access the learning management system.
- If you will be taking your final examinations via a mobile device, please update your Blackboard mobile application to its latest version.
- Supported Web browsers for tests/exams:
- Firefox from Mozilla
- Chrome from Google
- Safari from Apple (provided it’s updated and tied to iOS operating system)
IMPORTANT: Microsoft EDGE and Internet Explorer may experience difficulties. Please ensure that you download Firefox, Chrome, and/or Safari to ensure that your examination experience goes as smoothly as possible.
Office of the Registrar
Last Updated: June 23, 2020