Important reminders regarding the Final Examinations:
- BE SURE to make note of the exact time of your exams listed on the exam schedule. There is no excuse for missing your scheduled final examinations.
- Students who need to reschedule final examinations due to only: Medical Emergencies, Family Emergencies or Work Related Mandates must come into the Administration Office and complete a Final Exam Absent Form and attach proper documentation for validation.
- Where applicable, students should report all clashes to the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
- If you have three or more exams in one day, this must also be reported to the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not forget your #2 pencils for exams. Students need to bring their own pencils to EVERY exam as there could be some portion that is done on the computer graded Scantron machine.
- Please be advised that you MUST present your current UCCI student ID in order to gain entry into the examination. Students without a current UCCI student ID WILL NOT be allowed into the examination area. If you do not have a student ID, please come by the Administration Office to pay the applicable fee and obtain a student ID before exams begin. The Administration Office opens at 8:30am every morning and as such, you should ensure at least one day in advance that you have a current ID. We will not be open before 8:30am to accept payments for IDs.
- The Student Life Department is reminding all students with a documented need for special accommodations for final exams to ensure that they have made met with a Student Life counselor by no later than 12 noon on Friday, 5 April 2019 to ensure said accommodations are confirmed prior to the start of the final exam period on Monday, 15 April 2019. Appointments should be made by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you and good luck!