Important reminders regarding the Final Examinations:
- BE SURE to make note of the exact time of your exams listed on the exam schedule. There is no excuse for missing your scheduled final examinations.
- Students who need to reschedule final examinations due to only: Medical Emergencies, Family Emergencies or Work Related Mandates must come into the Administration Office and complete a Final Exam Absent Form and attach proper documentation for validation.
- Where applicable, students should report all clashes to the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have three or more exams in one day, this must also be reported to the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
- Do not forget your #2 pencils for exams. Students need to bring their own pencils to EVERY exam as there could be some portion that is done on the computer graded Scantron machine.
- Please be advised that you MUST present your current UCCI student ID in order to gain entry into the examination. Students without a current UCCI student ID WILL NOT be allowed into the examination area. If you do not have a student ID, please come by the Administration Office to pay the applicable fee and obtain a student ID before exams begin. The Administration Office opens at 8:30am every morning and as such, you should ensure at least one day in advance that you have a current ID. We will not be open before 8:30am to accept payments for IDs.
- The Student Life Centre is reminding all students with a documented need for special accommodations for final exams to ensure that they have made met with a Student Life counselor by no later than 12 noon on Wednesday, 26 June 2019 to ensure said accommodations are confirmed prior to the start of the final exam period on Tuesday, 2 July 2019. Appointments should be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and good luck!