Final Examinations Delivery Formats:
Final examinations will be delivered using one of the following methods:
- A timed, online Blackboard exam.
- An in-person exam on campus. Please see the exam timetable above.
- A project/take home exam, with a specific due date.
- An oral presentation in class.
IMPORTANT: If you will be taking your final examinations via a mobile device, please update your Blackboard mobile application to its latest version.
Important reminders regarding final examinations:
- Be sure to make note of the exact time of your exam(s) listed on the exam schedule. This can be downloaded above.
- Students should email the university at email@example.com if any of the following apply to them:
- There is a need to reschedule final examination(s) due to: medical emergencies, family emergencies or work-related mandates. A completed and signed Final Examination Absent Form and official supporting documentation must be submitted.
- If you have one (1) or more exam clashes. A completed Final Examination Clash Form must be submitted.
- If you have three or more exams in one day. The Final Examination Clash Form is also used for reporting this occurrence.
Notes for Online Examinations:
- For exams that will be facilitated online, through Blackboard, ensure that you test your network connection and have prepared yourself at least 15 minutes before the start of your exam(s).
- Please be advised that you will need to login to Blackboard for your timed exam. Ensure that you have your login credentials (username and password) ready to access the learning management system.
- If you will be taking your final examinations via a mobile device, please update your Blackboard mobile application to its latest version.
- Supported Web browsers for tests/exams:
- Firefox from Mozilla
- Chrome from Google
- Safari from Apple (provided it’s updated and tied to iOS operating system)