Final Grade Submission
Final grades for the Spring 2020 semester must be entered in Blackbaud by 5:00pm on Thursday, April 23. 2020. PDF final grades, after they have been moderated, must be uploaded via the web form included on this page by 8:30am on Friday, April 24, 2020.
It is critical that grades be submitted by the deadline to support timely processing and notification to students regarding their academic standing, scholarships and academic progress.
End of term processing, including the posting of grades to student records, will begin at 9:00am on Friday, April 24, 2020, and grades will be available to students when the posting process successfully completes.
Change of Grade forms are available through the Office of the Registrar by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Grades Submission Form
Instructions for creating a PDF of your final grades (showing Coursework, Mid-Term, Final Exam and Final Grade):
- In Faculty Access for the Web, select Enter grades by class from the Gradebook menu.
- Select the Multiple marking column and class.
- From the action bar, click Print and choose the Print grid with grades option.
- Depending on your Internet Browser, choose the option to print the page (Ctrl+P also works regardless of the browser).
- For the Destination, choose Save as PDF or Print to PDF.
- Save the file to your preferred file location.
- Upload file(s) below