June 26, 2020 Update
- Out of 391 tests, 0 positive results were reported. The total number of tests done in the Cayman Islands is 22,657. Of 196 positives, 186 have recovered.
- To help keep children mentally active throughout the summer, visit the kids blog page on the www.exploregov.ky website. The public is strongly encouraged to take time to discover what is available locally: via outreach programmes, practical tips, mental health assistance and for educational purposes - you can find all of this on the website as well.
- Cabinet has approved provision of laptops to all government school students in a programme to be rolled out when students return to schools in early September. This will cost Government $3 million.
- Anyone can register for screening by going to the website www.exploregov.ky, click on the button on the left hand side "REGISTER FOR SCREENING". A Screening application form will come up and it takes a few minutes to complete.
- Please remember we cannot act as if things are completely back to normal because they are not, COVID-19 is still out there. Please practice social distancing, wash your hands, and keep yourselves and your kids at home if you are sick. Let us all continue to do our part and not become complacent.
For full press briefing: http://www.gov.ky/portal/page/portal/cighome/pressroom/archive/202006/friday-26-june-update
Last updated: June 29, 2020 11:17 a.m.