UCCI is responsible for hosting On-demand examinations for the following papers:
Foundation (FIA) qualification - The first seven papers
- FA1, Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1, Management Information
- FA2, Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2, Managing Costs and Finance
- FAB, Accountant in Business
- FMA, Management Accounting
- FFA, Financial Accounting
ACCA Qualification - the first four papers
- Accountant in Business (AB) (Business & Technology)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW-ENG) and Corporate and Business Law (LW-GLO).
The fee is KYD$130 for each FIA exam and KYD $150 for each ACCA Qualification exam .
- You will need to pre-pay for the online exam sittings through UCCI’s online payment portal https://ucci.caymangateway.com/.
- Once you have paid, you will need to email Mrs. Lucille Kong at email@example.com to confirm your registration, and reserve a date.
- Once this is done, your exam token will be created on the day of the exam.
- Students should provide ACCA Registration number and their date of birth on registration to facilitate registration in the ACCA system before the day of the exam
Discover more on https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/cam/caribbean.html
Candice Czeremuszkin , Chair
Diana Creciun, Vice Chair
Nadish Seebaluck, Secretary
Ksenia Vdovina, Member Advocate
Melissa Durant, Student Advocate
For further information do contact Candice Czeremuszkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or at + 1345 936 9904